Amazon Resellers Do You Need A Less Than Truckload (LTL) Or Truckload Delivery Service?
LTS Global Solutions can collect from you for delivery into local Amazon fulfilment centres. This gives Amazon resellers the opportunity to deliver their goods to customers via the Fulfilled By Amazon (FBA) service.
It’s a reliable delivery service trusted by your customers, and also gives online retailers a valuable opportunity to sell ‘next day’ to Amazon Prime members.
It’s easy – Sellers request a delivery slot with Amazon for their goods via their Amazon Seller Central account, then contact LTS direct to arrange a collection – just call us on 0121 753 0080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You do have to prepare your pallets in accordance with Amazon’s guidelines –
- Pallets must be standard four-way access pallets of 1200mm x 1000mm
- All pallets must be stretch-wrapped in clear plastic – pallets wrapped in black/opaque stretch-wrap may be rejected
- Pallets must not exceed 1.7m in height when single-stacked, or 1.5m when double-stacked (including the height of the pallet)
- Cartons on pallets should not exceed 15kg
- Total weight of a pallet must not exceed 1000kg (double stacked 2000kg)
The full terms, conditions and requirements can be viewed at:
Amazon FBA Requirements
LTS Global Solutions – your partner for an Amazonian service!
Here’s some recent feedback from one of our Amazon reseller customers;
‘We usually ship our Amazon FBA shipments by the box but thought we would try sending in by the pallet as the cost savings are significant. The LTS team were very helpful and arranged the collection and account set up promptly.
The pallets were collected on Wednesday afternoon and I am delighted to confirm that the items were received and available for sale on the Amazon website by the weekend. It could not have been easier. LTS have exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anybody considering sending Amazon FBA Less Than Truckload Pallet shipments.’
A Self Employed Amazon Seller