Have you ever heard of The Pallet Network? It is an efficient distribution network for palletised freight in the UK and Europe. If you send consignments on pallets, you may already be getting the benefits of TPN! Here’s how it works and why it is good for your business.
Who is TPN?
TPN makes the distribution of palletised freight fast and efficient. They have a network of 130 purpose-built sorting hubs and depots at strategic locations throughout the country and are partnered with over 100 top logistics companies to make sure every corner of the UK is within reach.
TPN stands out for its performance. The hub at Minworth alone can unload 57 trucks simultaneously, handles a staggering 20,000 pallets per night, and is optimised by artificial intelligence! This innovation means TPN is ahead of the game in providing logistics services, and it is always looking for new ways to develop models that further improve the industry.
5 Benefits of using TPN
1. Every partner of TPN, including LTS, is annually audited to make sure that only the best companies with the highest standards are using the network. This means that when you choose a logistics company that is a TPN partner, you know that your consignments are in safe hands.
2. Using TPN partners, you benefit from a zero-tolerance policy on loss or damage to your consignments. With advanced tracking systems, time-stamping and electronic proof of delivery, you always know exactly where your goods are. This also allows you to communicate information to your customers, or those who are receiving your consignments.
3. If you have oversized, bulky or fragile freight, or you are sending goods that require specialist conditions such as chilled or ambient temperatures, TPN have the facilities to handle it with ease.
4. With the location of TPN hubs at strategic places around the country, your freight can travel with less mileage and fewer emissions. Not only does this mean that your consignments spend less time travelling, but your business is lowering its carbon footprint too.
5. Perhaps the best benefit of using a logistics company that’s partnered with TPN, is the speed and efficiency of which you can get consignments to their destinations. The TPN is the most efficient way to move pallets anywhere in the UK overnight. This helps you to keep your business running smoothly and enables you to provide an excellent service to your customers.
LTS are proud to be members of The Pallet Network, as we can pass all those benefits onto our own customers and offer the most competitive prices. We offer a range of service options, including timed and next day deliveries, oversized freight, tail lift, economy and much more. Using TPN allows us to offer excellent levels of service as standard, so you always know what to expect when you use us for your palletised freight.
If you are looking for a logistics provider to handle your consignments, don’t hesitate to get in touch!