Real time GPS vehicle tracking enables us to monitor our fleet 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Why? The reasons are all customer-focused.
- Improved fleet intelligence means we can get to our customers faster and optimise our services
- Increased levels of security keep your goods safe and sound on the roads
- Improved fleet management practices save money for us and our customers
- Improved communications with our customers help them to keep their customers better informed too
- Fleet intelligence helps us to reduce our carbon footprint – so we’re all helping the environment
- Individual logins mean that our customers can monitor their own consignments too in the interests of improved customer service
Working the Technology
Real-time GPS tracking devices fitted to all our vehicles enhance consignment security, contribute towards accurate routing and enable us to further improve customer communications in terms of consignment arrival time estimates and advice on delays on route.
We use forward-facing cameras to evaluate driver performance and driver standards, allowing us to focus attention on relevant training and development. Our investment is also used to facilitate incident investigations.
Our DSC (Digital Signature Capture) systems enable time stamps to be applied to all our deliveries and facilitates the production of cost-efficient electronic POD (Proof of Delivery).
We are FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) certificated. This voluntary best practice scheme for commercial vehicle operators is the transport industry’s leading accreditation scheme, helping fleet operators to measure, monitor and improve all aspects of safety, efficiency and environmental protection. Accreditation ensures that all our vehicles are compliant with the latest safety initiatives and have full access to all sites across the UK and London.
Those benefits again;
- Real-time GPS tracking technology for added security
- Improved customer communications
- Time stamped deliveries with digital signature capture
- Continuous evaluation of driver performance
- FORS compliant: all vehicles compliant with the latest safety initiatives
LeTS Deliver Knowledge