We’re always on the look out for high quality drivers and personnel. If you think you have what it takes then please forward us your up to date CV by post or email and complete the application form linked below.
Apply For A Job
Application For Employment
HGV Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers
Due to growth we are recruiting for Permanent, Full Time HGV Class 1 and Class 2 Drivers for groupage, automotive, trunking and pallet network deliveries.
Clean Licence – up to 6 points for speeding
Willingness to be flexible
Experience of automotive and general haulage would be advantageous
Nights out & Overtime available
Increased overtime rate for weekend work
Employee benefit scheme
Company Funded driver CPC training
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to talk to us on the phone instead please call our traffic office on 0121 753 0080 Option 5.
Pallet Network Planner, closing date 12th September 2018
Working within our busy transport team to liaise with, and provide our customers with a first class service through effective planning of pallet network deliveries and adherence to regulations and processes.
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience of pallet network operations
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, helpful & proactive manner
- Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent)
- Local geographical knowledge
- Driving license
- Experience of transport planning
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational skills
- CPC is advantageous
- To ensure the customer receives a first class service in all communication.
- To demonstrate a keen eye whilst working under pressure.
- De-brief all drivers ensuring we keep a tight control on all aspects of the paperwork.
- Liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- To plan routes and deliveries in a cost effective way
- Proactive communication with delivery partners and customers
- Inputting work into the pallet network system
- Monitoring deliveries through the network
- Arranging third party collections
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring you comply with statutory law, company policy & health & safety guidelines
- Assist in the adherence to Drivers Hours Regulations in accordance with the working time directive.
- Work within a team of planners, administration staff & drivers, checking time sheets, licenses & qualifications are up to date.
- Assisting with the daily vehicle log, digital downloads, vehicle accidents, repairs, servicing, cleanliness & maintenance of fleet, ensuring all records are fully up to date & any relevant action is taken.
- Ensuring quotes, jobs & costings are entered correctly & in a timely manner onto the traffic management system.
- Ensuring drivers have correct paperwork for deliveries & are aware of any customer requirements
Hours & Remuneration:
This is a full time position Monday to Friday, 6am to 4pm.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Pension scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, Employee benefit scheme.
To apply for any role please send your CV & a covering email to email@example.com