We’re always on the look out for high quality drivers and personnel. If you think you have what it takes then please forward us your up to date CV by post or email and complete the application form linked below.
Apply For A Job
HGV 2 Drivers with Nights Out / Tramper
Working within the transport and driving team to deliver a fist class service to our customers, ensuring their deliveries reach the destination in a safe and efficient way whilst adhering to transport and company regulations and requirements.
Based from our Bordesley Green Office.
Skills & Attributes:
Clean Licence – up to 6 points for speeding
Driver Full CPC
Positive can do and professional Attitude
Willingness to be flexible
Good team player
Good communication skills
Professional, helpful & proactive manner
Excellent geographical knowledge
Energetic & Enthusiastic
Excellent time management & organisational skills
Ability to work on own initiative
- Representing the company in a professional, helpful and proactive manner to all potential, new and current customers
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring you comply with statutory law, company policy & health & safety guidelines
- Complying with company policies and processes, achieving KPI’s to improve cost and operational efficiencies.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements are complied with, for all customers.
- Responsible for own load security and strapping ensuring a safe delivery.
- Obtaining delivery confirmations from each customer via electronic or paper methods as required by the customer and ensuring these are returned safely to the transport office.
- Reporting to traffic planners on potential incidents, delays and successful delivery ensuring they are advised if you are running behind schedule.
- Conducting vehicle inspections before departure, recording via the app and reporting any defects to the transport office.
- Delivering goods on assigned routes and adhering to timings and customer requirements.
- Unloading goods as per client specifications, this may involve some manual handling or assisting the customer with unloading where required.
- Participate in our ongoing driver assessment and CPC programmes and making driving improvements where required.
- Promote a positive and supportive working environment for all employees.
- One of the vacancies will involve delivering to building sites and the other is general haulage.
Hours & Remuneration:
- 20 days holiday+ 8 bank holidays
- Working 5 days out of 7
- £427.50 per week plus O/T and night out allowance.
- £5 per day meal allowance (for over 5 hours worked)
- Overtime rates; £11 per hour Monday – Friday, £12 per hour for Saturday £13.50 for Sunday.
- Uniform Provided
- Clean & modern Vehicles
- Employee benefit scheme
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefer to talk to us on the phone instead please call our traffic office on 0121 753 0080 Option 5.
To apply for any role please send your CV & a covering email to email@example.com