We’re always on the look out for high quality drivers and personnel. If you think you have what it takes then please forward us your up to date CV by post or email and complete the application form linked below.
Apply For A Job
Closing date for applications 16th September 2020
Working within a team to provide administrative & customer service support to both internal & external logistics and eCommerce customers.
Required Skills & Attributes
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive & proactive attitude
- Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent)
- Driving license (preferred)
- Experience in Logistics & Warehousing (Min 2 years)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Accurate and high attention to detail
- Excellent time keeper
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise work
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring you comply with statutory law, company policy & health & safety guidelines
- Maintain & achieve agreed customer service levels
- Dealing with customers via telephone & email to book deliveries & keeping them up to date with progress
- Dealing with queries from customers, rectifying & keeping both the customer & management team fully up to date on progress
- Inputting orders onto system
- Transferring of EDI orders onto system
- Booking stock in and out
- Stock control, management and movement
- Preparing warehouse pick lists & keeping stock files updated
- Entering consignment details onto carrier systems
- Liaising with the warehouse and transport to ensure orders are correct.
- Ensuring drivers have correct paperwork for deliveries & are aware of any customer requirements
- Following up previous days deliveries to ensure they were actioned correctly.
- Entering costs of shipments onto system ready for invoicing
- Collating of POD’s checking, filing & sending to customers if required
- Creating customer KPI reports, feedback & suggesting changes where required.
- Involvement in projects as required for continual improvement leading to increased profitability.
This is a full time permanent role working 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You will receive 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, employee benefit scheme, pension.
Salary negotiable depending on experience in a bracket of £20-£24,000.
To apply please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 16th September 2020.