We’re always on the look out for high quality drivers and personnel. If you think you have what it takes then please forward us your up to date CV by post or email and complete the application form linked below.
Apply For A Job
Application For Employment
Warehouse Supervisor – Transit Operations, closing date 13th July 2018
We are recruiting a Transit Operations Supervisor to proactively and effectively manage a small warehouse team. Ensuring trailers and containers are loaded and unloaded safely and efficiently. Working within our warehouse to ensure that all import, export, pallet network, groupage and storage goods are received, stored and dispatched in an accurate and efficient way.
Skills & Attributes:
- Computer literate
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, helpful & proactive manner
- Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent)
- Driving license
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent time management
- Good planning & organisational skills
- FLT, counter balance and reach truck licences
- Logistics experience
- Previous team leader experience
- Import and Export experience
- Organised and able to organise others
- Scanning experience
- Ensure the team are working safely to ultimately achieve customer requirements
- Oversee and ensure completion of general daily duties
- Ensure deliveries are unloaded within given time scales and checked against paperwork reporting any errors to the parties concerned
- Organise and process pallet network movements to correct vehicles checking load requirements and ensure timely dispatch of goods
- Loading and unloading of imports and exports, trailer and containers
- Ensure accuracy when loading vehicles, maintaining safe load standards
- Load and unload vehicles in a safe manner using manual handling or fork lift equipment
- Assist with logistics operation when required
- Provide customer support using our internal system or by telephone
- Updating and maintaining system accuracy for all movements
- Ensure warehouse projects are completed and meet the required standards
- Ensure the customer receives a first class service in all communication and deliveries
- Demonstrate a keen eye whilst working under pressure.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring you comply with statutory law, company policy & health & safety guidelines
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met
Hours & Remuneration:
This is a full time position Monday to Friday.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Our warehouse operates from 6am to 7pm and your shift will be between those times as appropriate
Pension scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, Employee benefit scheme.
To apply for any role please send your CV & a covering email to email@example.com